50WHO Troughton Story Winner

50WHO Troughton Story Winner


The Winner Is:



The Enemy of the World

If this story was never recovered and has been re-evaluated, no one would have ever thought that this story would have been on anyone�s list. A couple of people have pointed out this is their new favourite story. 



Here is how voting broke down:

The Enemy of the World: 6 votes



The Tomb of the Cybermen: 5 votes

The Invasion: 5 votes



The Mind Robber: 4 votes

The War Games: 3 votes



The Web of Fear: 2 votes

The Krotons: 1 vote



Why I am happy The Enemy of the World was chosen: This story is nothing like I expected. It is a Bond film on a Doctor Who budget and it stacks up marvelously. It is so different than I expected it to be. Plus, I can watch The Enemy of the World in its entirety.

The story I would have picked: The Web of Fear. The reason I would have chosen it is very simple. Because I can choose it. Bar Episode 3, it exists and that is reason enough.



Voting for the Pertwee story opens later tonight. I am having a blast with this and I hope you continue to take part in choosing the stories for me to watch.

Do you have feedback, article requests or want to talk about a program but do not want to leave a public comment? Feel free to drop me an e-mail at FTA13867@gmail.com



I am on Twitter: @FromtheArchive

Also please subscribe to my From the Archive: British Television Blog Facebook Page for updates about new articles.


download file now

Popular posts from this blog

ALBATROSS Rockin’ The Sky 1975 US Hard Rock Southern Bluesy

ADVANCED OFFICE PASSWORD RECOVERY 6 22 CRACK KEY KEYGEN

All Samsung ADB Enable Files for Removing Security FRP August 2017